Friday, October 23, 2009

New charm sizes!

I'm happy to announce that I'm now offering 1" x 1" photo charms. These are a little larger then the 7/8" x 7/8" charms that I have been using but the same fantastic quality and look!

To celebrate the new upgraded item, I am taking $5.00 off each charm for a limited time. Sale ends Monday, October 26th at midnight (PST).

REGULAR PRICES: one charm for $30 or two for $50-- and you do not have to use the same photo for both charms. Send your orders to: lisamcwhorer@gmail.com

Happy shopping!!! :)
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    Would it be possible to do a side by side showing the difference in the two sizes?? I hust stumbled across your blog via the maternal lens and I LOVE these!

    thanks!
    Kelli
    www.kellicphotography.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a problem- I'll take a picture tomorrow (Tuesday!). Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete