Monday, April 12, 2010

New items!!!

Im back from maternity leave! I couldn't come back empty handed, Im so excited to announce my new items!! Trust me when I say they are GORGEOUS! They are high quality, made to perfection and did I mention- GORGEOUS!!! Mother's Day is right around the corner (May 9th to be exact) so if you want your order in before Mother's Day, order ASAP!!! As always, feel free to email me with your questions and/or orders!! lisamcwhorter@gmail.com

And... for what you've all been waiting for, the new items! :)

This beauty is what I like to call the "forever" necklace. It is 1 1/4" squared and comes with a pearl and heart that sways from the pendant. It comes wtih a 16" textured cable chain. Perfect for Mom's, Grandma's, Aunts, and Girlfriends. $90.00 with FREE shipping.



the "Love" neckace is with out a doubt- amazing! It's made using a 5/8" rectangular sterling silver pendant which frames your image like a portrait hung on a wall! It comes on an 18" sterling silver snake chain. A timeless piece!


"Always"... probably my favorite item. I don't know if it's because it just looks amazing with the picture of my Rocky boy (my first born), or if its the front toggle closure- so different then anything I've done... but i LOVE it. It's size is 7/8 x 1 1/2"... it comes on a 16" textured cable chain (LOVE!!!) with a front toggler closure and a simple sterling heart that hangs from it. Perfection!


first-- my babie's are cute, right??? :) This 1"x1" horseshoe keyring is going to look stunning on your keyring!!


This 15/16" squared charm is a really great size! It comes with a 16" silver ball chain and is made using a lead-free pewter charm.


Over the last months I've been getting requests for a double sided pendant... something to hold two photos. Well, HERE IT IS!! :) It's 13/16" and with two sides, you can display two different images….or have fun and add a name, date or message to the back! It's like getting two charms in one!


And last but not least-- a 15/16" square charm that comes with a 16" ball chain. It is made using a lead-free pewter charm.


More to come over the next few days. Remember-- order soon for Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment